Friday, December 02, 2005

It's been a rough day today. Some not-so-great things going on with Brian's sister and her family. So I thought I would take a minute today and talk about why I'm so blessed in the life I have.
  • I have a loving family. And I'm not just saying that. Our children honestly love us. They tell us all the time, give us hugs for no reason, are kind and considerate. They are just so wonderful.
  • I have been blessed with a husband who is both understanding and encouraging. We talk about everything. We share everything. We are truly a unit. I love him with all my heart and soul and he feels the same about me. Life just wouldn't be the same without him in my life. He is such a wonderful man.
  • We live a comfortable life. We can pay the bills, have a nice house in a great neighborhood, the kids needs are met and sometimes we have extra for special treats for the family.
  • We have friends and family for support. I am thankful always especially for Brian's parents. Yes, my in-laws. They are truly wonderful people who are so connected in our childrens lives. And my friend Becky has become more of a friend than I thought I would ever have in my adult life. She is always there to chat with and can empathize with so many facets of my life. Besides, she's just fun to be around.

I am thankful today for these wonderful things. They are what make life worth living.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate to you Annette. I thank God everyday for what he has given me. :)

Bonni said...

Sorry you had a rough day...great list of what to be thankful for though

Carolyn F said...

Sometimes focusing on what we have makes it easier to ignore what we don't have LOL. Good morale boost, hope things get better for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl! Way to make me cry! I love you too!