Friday, December 23, 2005

Meant to Be

Yesterday Brian and I were talking about how life would have been different if we had made different choices in our lives. He mentioned how he wanted to join the military and wished he had done so. I replied with, "Your life would have been very different", to which he replied "But I still would have met you. It was fate. I know we were meant to be." This is the first time I have ever heard him say that about us. I've always felt that way, that we were truly destined for each other. But in the time we've been together I've never heard him say anything like that. It was so touching to know that, even after 12 years, he still believes that we were meant to be.

2 comments:

Jill said...

This is so cool! I am happy that you both have found your soul mate! Touching that he'd tell you that. Great guy...

The Mom said...

That is so cool. Makes me kind of misty eyed. I love it when guys say things like that {too bad that is very few and far between for my hubby}.

I believe in fate too.

Merry Christmas!