Dear Deanna decided to tag me, so here goes.
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
4. Deanna (View of Life)
5. A Scrap of Life (Annette)
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
4. Kim J.
Now, on to the questions!
What were you doing 10 years ago? Getting pregnant. Hey, you asked! LOL
What were you doing one year ago? Same thing as now - staying home with the kids and enjoying my scrapbooking
Five snacks you enjoy:
3. brownies and cheez-its
4. buttery microwave popcorn
5. my homemade cheesecake
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Photograph - Nickelback
2. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
3. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
4. The Dance - Garth Brooks
5. Drops of Jupiter - Train
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy property in the country and train horses
2. Set Brian's parents up - a house, property, etc.
3. Give our current house away to a family who's trying hard but not able to buy on their own
4. Travel lots - Europe, Egypt, etc.
5. Send all of our kids to college
Five bad habits:
2. Staying up too late
3. Letting the laundry pile up
4. Shopping just to shop
5. Not exercising
Five things you like doing:
2. Listening to music
3. Having a fun day with the family
4. Riding horses
5. Did I mention scrapbooking?
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
2. sweater dresses
3. short, tight leather mini skirts
4. bell bottoms
5. super-high heels
Five favorite toys:
2. scrapbook goodies
3. CD Player/personal radio
4. coloring books
5. air hockey table