Wednesday, January 11, 2006

DISNEY!!!


We've shelled out a pretty significant amount of money, so we are now absolutely committed to going to
DISNEYLAND!!!
The kids are so excited! I'm so excited. Brian and his parents are excited. It's just a happy-fest here today.
Parents ... so you caught that, did you? No, I'm not crazy ... I'm going to spend 9 days straight with my in-laws. Thankfully I adore my inlaws. And my kids idolize them. So to have them be able to share in this experience is going to make it even more special.

4 comments:

Jill said...

in CA or FL? 9 days is a long time. Have fun!!!

Carolyn F said...

Sounds like an awesome trip!

Just Say Julie said...

LOVE the happiest place on earth!

Anita said...

I'm excited FOR you! I think Shona needs a trip there before she gets too much older. Enjoy that trip. :)