Friday, April 21, 2006

In lieu of photos ...

I've felt so bad because I haven't been able to share photos lately. I plan on seeing my in-laws this weekend so that I can finally get my camera back because I feel lost without it (then again ... maybe the camera isn't there and it's lost and I need to buy a new Digital Rebel instead. Nah, Brian would never fall for it! LOL). Anyways, back to the lack of photos. I figured since I can't share photos right now I would just share a few of my recent layouts. They're all from one of the upcoming May kits at ScrapAddict.

2 comments:

Linda said...

LOVE those layouts - and the kits seem really cool - may have to check them out.

But, once again, I have to pack up my scrapping stuff for several months...WAAAAAH!

SmileyCarrie said...

Love those layouts... the paper is gorgeous! Your work is fantastic!