Friday, April 14, 2006

Movies ...

I love movies. Well, I love "girly" movies at least. Not too crazy about horror films (too scary for me) and all those shoot-em-up movies don't do much for me either. But love stories are my favorites. So when I saw this spot at Universal Studios I just had to take a photo. Can anyone tell me what movies this is from???

It's one of my FAVES ... Notting Hill (Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts). My other faves are Sweet Home Alabama, Dirty Dancing and Dirty Dancing Havana Nights (don't knock it if you haven't seen it ... it's actually very good), Coyote Ugly and Footloose.

OK, that's enough of my musings for today.

3 comments:

Linda said...

A lot of my favorite movies too! Notting Hill was just on TV here recently, too!

I'd add Mystic Pizza to that list - an OLD Julia Roberts movie...and I am a fan of Untamed Hearts and Cutting Edge too.

Carolyn F said...

I enjoyed Dirty Dancing (Havana Nights)!

Bonni said...

well I'm embarrassed to say I haven't seen Notting Hill OR Havana Nights