Friday, April 07, 2006

OK, I admit it ...

I'm an 80's girl. I loved the 80's. They were the time before life got too serious ... I was a fun loving pre-teen who loved hanging out with friends watching Footloose, Pretty in Pink, Dirty Dancing, The Breakfast Club and my all time favorite pre-teen movie, Teen Witch (a little known but much adored movie that was the epitome of all I wanted from life at 12, despite how shallow it seems now). So when fellow ScrapAddict designer, Anita, posted this link I was all over it. It was a good thing I was home alone because I was making Mr. Pipe Cleaner dance and shake his booty. The whole time I was laughing and tapping my foot. So for all of you fun loving children of the 80's who loved Footloose as much as I did, this link is for you:
http://www.davidbessler.com/pulldown/pipecleaner_dance.html

3 comments:

Linda said...

Crack me up - that was just TOO fun! May have to bookmark that one just for the days when I really need to have fun and laugh!

Bonni said...

yeah, I was enjoying Mr Pipe Cleaner too....gotta love the 80's, big hair and all

Anita said...

Isn't that the funniest thing!? I think you do have to be a child of the 80's to really appreciate it, too. :D