Thursday, April 06, 2006

This weeks photo challenge ...

... was to take photos from 3 different viewpoints: above, straight on, and below. This is from the self-cenetered challenge, so strictly speaking they should have been photos of just me. But then someone pointed out how we never have pictures of ourselves and our kids together so I decided to coax Carissa into the photo shoot too.

We must have looked like the biggest dorks, sitting out in the front yard taking photos of ourselves. For the "above" photos I had to drag the garbage can over and put the camera on top of there. For the "straight on" photos I upturned a recycle bin and propped the camera on top of it. For the "below" photos I put the camera on the grass and Carissa and I bent over it.

If any of my nosy neighbors were looking out their windows they would think I was crazy! LOL

Anyways, here's the pics of me and my little girl.

3 comments:

Linda said...

GREAT perspectives! It's amazing how different things look from each perspective! They're all so gorgeous, I can't pick a favorite!

Bonni said...

Wonderful photos girl! LOL @ the nosy neighbors comment

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»